The acai berry works to remove toxins and waists that accumulate in the colon, or large intestine and encourages healthy bowl movements. This promotes healthy weight loss and the cleansing of the intestines. Acai berries have also long been acknowledged as a healing, energy boosting and immune-stimulating fruit. Studies have shown that because they are rich in antioxidants the acai berry has many other health benefits when taken internally.
Benefits of acai berry:
- Lowing cholesterol levels due to high content of anthocyanins in acai berries
- Aiding in weight loss and assistance with maintaining a healthy weight
- Improved immune response
- Skin health
- Anti-aging properties
- Increase in energy levels and mental functioning
- Protects cells from free radicals
Ginger is used to cleanse the body by stimulating digestion, circulation and sweating. By promoting and aiding digestion ginger may help to purify the body of waste and toxins that have built up in the colon, liver and other organs. Ginger has high concentrations of gingerol and shoga; both these compounds have an anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmotic influence on the gastrointestinal system. This may be the reason that ginger is such an effective healing and detoxifying agent.
Benefits of ginger:
- Assist in cleansing the body of toxins
- Promote a healthy cardiovascular system
- Protect against colon cancer
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Immune system boost
Papaya is recognized for its antioxidant properties. It can also promote digestion as it has a high fiber content, natural laxative abilities and enzymes that help balance stomach acid. It can regulate bowl movements, helping you feel less stagnant and bloated.
Benefits of papaya:
- Anti-inflammatory effects due to the Gingerols
- Immune response boost
- Protection against colorectal cancer
Great!! Review by gasby27
really cleans the system and detox the body. (Posted on 2/20/2017)